5 Ways to Boost Business Performance with Video Surveillance
The presence of modern video surveillance cameras can make employees more aware of how their time is spent. And better employee productivity is a key driver of your business’ performance and profitability. Here are five ways our customers use video surveillance to improve operations:
- Monitor employee productivity and safety:Identify areas where employees need to improve performance and ensure that employees follow safety rules.
- Decrease employee theft:Employees on video are more accountable for their actions—internal theft is a significant source of loss for businesses.
- Monitor equipment:Detection of equipment that needs repair or is operating in an unsafe manner through video monitoring 24/7.
- Hire less personnel:And, because employees, managers and supervisors cannot be everywhere at once, a video surveillance system remotely monitors productivity 24/7 without hiring additional personnel.
- Derive insights from video. Leverage valuable data about customer patterns by viewing recordings and improve service and more operationally.
Affordable Video Surveillance for Your Business.
Security Surveillance Group has designed, installed and maintained video surveillance solutions to help business owners control loss, improve safety, boost productivity and decrease liability.
Local sales and service experts mean your surveillance solution is customized to your operation, budget and industry. After your installation, we provide a 2-year warranty, training and service. Even if you already have a surveillance system in place, we are happy to recommend an integrated solution to boost coverage and modernize what you have (for example, add high-definition cameras and DVRs with increased storage space and then set it all up for remote viewing on your devices).
Contact us today (905-401-0789 or via email) to schedule a free walk-through.